October 24, 2008

negros oriental : just an intro, turtle uploading more later

Embee: you mean you come with me to duma so you can detour to another place?
Me: hmn, yes.
Embee: Well, I better go with you.
Me: Yes, you can... I warn you though...it is far, a segment of the travel is by habal habal and...
Embee: It's okay.

So off we went.
Embee had to go to Dumaguete, work related. Me, it is not work related. I accompany him, is that work related? ... with my own agenda, Siaton et al.



Siaton is about an hour and a half ride by bus from Dumaguete. Not very far but not really near. Then a habal habal ride away and we were there. Well, that is after his work related thing and after I waited.

Quiet. No other guests save for another couple who were also quiet. Perfect place.

Embee: Never expected it's really nice here. Please dont write about this in internet. I want to come back to this quiet.


More about it later.

No comments: