December 8, 2008

Monday in oblique position


Is it really Monday? But where are the other people? Are we the only ones at risk of heart attack today? (I don't binge though, in case you read the link)










































Later, it's a Monday indeed. But really,

Manila is congested, Monday or not. And my naming it Monday in context just with traffic was erroneous.






































I wonder what else have I subjected to this wrong logic (looking at things obliquely and in one part of context only).

2 comments:

Mariecel said...

Are you sure those first two photos were taken in Manila? In the month I was there, I did not ever see a road that empty! =D

turtle said...

LOL. Yes.

So the first line must be "Are we in Manila?" then "Is it really Monday?"
LOL. Thanks Cel.