November 4, 2008

Posted by Picasa

Morning has broken...in Quezon City


The late sleeper-late riser in me complained when Embee said he has to drop me early so he can start work earlier.

But the flood of sun light in green carpet of grass makes the frown go away.

Just like the lady at the bank...I could not get a photo of her because cameras and cellphones are not to be used in banks here. Her name is Tina, from the sign posted in the glass window in front of her. I look at her from afar. She treated the clients very well. An old lady with so many questions. A man who was hurrying and a little rude to her. Many more. And me who made wrong entries on some blanks.

Just two of the sunshines in a day.

And the third is Embee. He invited me to watch Nights in Rodanthe.
There he is buying popcorn. The couple in blue and green watched too.

Good cry.




4 comments:

Gita Asuncion said...

sino si embee? my bobong? ;-)

turtle said...

yes, gitz.

Gita Asuncion said...

ang sweet naman...! you still go to the movies... (is this a movie or a play?).. kami, sa dibidi na lang. mas mura eh. ;-)
regards to embee!

turtle said...

watch din kami dibidi. movie sometimes lang. gateway pwede lakad from where we live.