November 3, 2008

some days i tell myself consciously to walk. not today.

after work,
i caught myself walking home.


















Metro Manila in general is not green but here it is still a little chlorophyl-ly. Good for people who live here. I dont live here, I just pass by here.






























































The sky is a little
dark but it is not raining. Just perfect for me and for these boys laughing while walking. I remember "The Kite runner". "There is a way to be good again...", kite runner said or something like that. Seeing the boys though and hearing them laugh, I thought: there is a way to be funny again. Thanks, boys.



















Walking is good. It frees the mind, untangles the knots made during work and interactions.
It clears the head while it focuses on every step.

It can cause weight loss... It can...can...it may...

because:

Before going home, some calories lost are sometimes regained.

No comments: