December 15, 2008

yearly incentive.

A teacher regularly experien
ces bliss. Every year, on the year.

While some universities and other schools send off their successful students on March, December is when some resident physicians graduate. Embee is happy to see one of theirs become a colleague tonight at the Manila Hotel. While they had the ceremony, I killed time by eating at the other side of the hotel.




















Going home, it was good to see a prominent landmark of Manila. How come it was never something I longed to see when I passed by this place nearly everyday years ago?

Oh, blurred!
























Please slow down. Oh the tower is disappearing.
I can't just go so slow. We are in inner lane and there is someone behind us.


More blurred.


























2 comments:

Dennis Villegas said...

nostalgic post. the last blurred photo is interesting...it's like the tower is moving

Layrayski said...

Hihihi I have taken a photo of that same tower when I went there last January. I know of one blogger who had trouble taking its photo too.